Storage pods are an ingenious invention put on the market in recent years. Previously, if you had some extra stuff hanging around your house, your only option was to get a storage space. The problem with that option is that the space may be too big and too expensive for your needs.
Fortunately, someone have a unique idea and decided to give people a new choice. Storage pods are convenient for those who need them. Here are a few reasons that a small storage pod available from a local moving and storage company may be the right choice for you.
* Storage pods may be a good choice for you if you are not planning to stay in one place for very long. For instance, if you have recently sold one home and are living in an apartment until your new home is available, a storage pod may give you just enough room to keep your belongings safe until you’re ready to move.
* You don’t have enough extra stuff to put into a regular sized storage unit. If your extra stuff will fit into a small closet, then a storage pod may be the perfect fit for your stuff. Why spend extra on unneeded space?
* You are renovating your house. If you want to get some things out of the way while you remodel an area of your home, the temporary storage pod may be a great option for you. They can take your stuff and put it in a place where it will be safe. Then when you are ready to have them bring it back, the process is much simpler than unloading the full-size storage unit.
* You are lazy. Maybe you don’t feel like taking your stuff down to a storage unit and then unloadingit. A storage box is dropped off at your home, you fill it up, and the company comes and takes it back to the storage facility. This is a lot simpler than rounding up a bunch of friends to load your truck and then unload it at a storage facility.
* Your wife told you to get your junk out of the garage. You love all your junk but your wife does not. What choice do you have? You know that the storage unit would be too expensive, and your wife would object. An easier and less expensive compromise is to rent a storage pod. Just don’t forget to make the rental payments, or you will lose your stuff.
Once you have chosen the company that you want to rent your storage pod from, call them and make arrangements for pick up. Gather all of your belongings and make sure they are boxed and organized. When the storage company comes, inspect the pod to get an idea of how you will place your items in the box. Then, load the box. The storage company will come back, load the storage pod, and take it away to the facility. It really is that simple.
Save Now on a with PODS Promo Code
OR call 866-767-PODS and mention PROMO CODE R101 to get 5% OFF 1st Month storage rental or 5% Off long-distance moves.