Archive for category Software
There are many things to recommend the Sitelink self storage software. Clients from all over the country and even the world describe it as a powerful and easy-to-use program for enterprise-level accounting and financial reporting. Software programs such as Peachtree, Quickbooks, Great Plains, and others can be easily integrated into the system. The self storage software offers single and multi-store operations.
If you’re interested in Sitelink products, the company provides appropriate support. Downtime is minimized significantly with its free webinars, on-screen videos, and related training materials. It is estimated that over 9,500 users have already increased their profits through the use of the software. Features such as the Revenue Manager help them attain this.
In checking out the Sitelink self storage software, it is important to note that the company offers the standalone and web edition. You’ll have to conduct an analysis of your organization’s requirements before making the decision. In this article, we’ll just give you an overview of what you can expect.
• Standalone Edition – the Sitelink standalone edition is very popular; it is used in more than 9,000 facility locations. This software is powerful enough to complete audit trails and yield financial reports. With its seamless integration with accounting systems such as Peachtree and Quickbooks, managers should not worry about lost productivity.
• Web Edition – as its name implies, the web version allows you to perform a variety of functions directly on a website. Among the things you can do include rent/reserve a unit, view the account balance, make a payment, change profile information, and create a reservation request form among others. Given all these, it is not surprising that Sitelink’s web version is increasingly becoming more popular among users.
The functionalities associated with its web edition shouldn’t be underestimated. Everything is seamlessly integrated so you can run your business smoothly and efficiently. For example, the ability to make payments online means that financial accounts are updated in real time.
You might be wondering though, “How does Sitelink compare with other self storage software available in the market?” Well, the company can’t be considered as a newcomer. It was started in 1996 and it now has over 9,500 customers. Their experience and exposure to various requirements has allowed Sitelink to thrive amidst the competition.
The firm learns from their existing customers so their products are continually updated to meet the demands of today. In addition, the staff that runs the firm has experience in both programming and self-storage. This unique mix means that their codes are designed to be fully-functional and easy to use.
Now, let’s take a look at their customer support. Sitelink employs full-time technical support staff who answers your queries directly and in a timely manner. 96% of the time, queries are answered within minutes. The technicians can help in all aspects spanning the product. Whether you need help in setting up the network or have a complex problem in the accounting system, they have the necessary expertise to resolve queries.
The Quikstor self storage software is one of the top names in the industry. It boasts of easy-to-use interface that can run as a single or multiple storage facility. The latter is possible through the SmartClient application. There are many things that make Quikstor self storage stand out from all the rest. The company actually introduced some of the most important “firsts” in the industry. For example, it was the original company to offer a Windows-based management program.
With 25 years of history under its belt, there is no doubt that Quikstor self storage software is reputable, reliable, and effective; it delivers on client expectations. Its experience cannot be underestimated especially in a sector that is rife with change and new entrants to the market. Among the things that can be integrated in the Quikstor self storage facility are video security, access control, wireless door alarms, closed circuit television, management software, and 3D site graphics.
The company was founded by Dennis Levitt back in 1987. He combined his programming expertise with his experience as a manager and builder to create sophisticated management software. Within a short period, it has expanded to become a provider of gate access controls. The company’s culture of innovation is evident in its state-of-the art technology and investment in research and development.
Quikstor also has some downsides. For example, the self storage software has limited ability to integrate other modular applications. As a result, its market is mainly focused on organizations with onsite facilities. But the company makes up for it in other ways. Some of the latest initiatives associated with Quikstor include the SmartClient and Guardian series. Let’s take a closer look at these:
• Guardian Series – this access control system is one of the most modern in the market today. The company offers seven-year warranty for this product. Another notable aspect of the Guardian series is that it contains modular options. You can customize the system according to your organizational requirements.
• SmartClient – it essentially works as an enterprise software. The SmartClient is actually conceptualized as a hybrid between the traditional desktop system and web-based solutions. Other types of enterprise systems require the user to be on site. With the SmartClient though, they can be anywhere – at home, work, or in a call center. The tool keeps constant synchronization while you’re working. Even when there’s no internet connection, you can continue working; the data will be updated once you get the connection.
There is definitely no doubt about the product quality of Quikstor. The company has earned its reputation as a premium provider of self storage software. Its years of operation have proven that the firm has the necessary facilities to meet and exceed client expectations.
Another notable aspect about Quikstor is the level of customer service it provides. If you encounter a problem or if you just have a query, it is possible to communicate with one of their technical support staff in real time. Just visit their website to get immediate help.
If you’re looking for software that can help you manage your self storage facilities, one of the names you might encounter is Domico. The company is a leading provider of accounting and management software in the industry. It has been in business for more than twenty-five years and has thus established a solid reputation for the reliability of its products and services. Over the years, they have innovated and adapted to the times by investing in research and development. The feedback of their loyal customers has also helped the firm meet the changing needs of companies today.
There are many things that make the Domico self storage software stand out. One thing is undeniable though: the technology behind the product is world-class. Here are some of the benefits you can expect by choosing the firm as your self storage provider:
• The interface is user-friendly, effective, and fast
• All products offered by the firm are equipped with the latest Microsoft systems
• For accounting functions, the software is good for true accrual accounting because it is based on the General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Domico offers reliable PC-driven application with access to the internet (other self storage facilities cannot provide both)
• The technology is tested to be reliable as the company has been in the business for 25 years
• Satisfaction guarantee
Despite its strong credentials, it is inevitable that some clients would find certain aspects of the technology a cause of concern. There are issues with its compatibility with some hardware systems. For example, when you install a new printer, it might take a few tries and several modifications on the setting before the problem can be fixed.
Another issue that stops most people from using the Domico software is the price. It is an expensive piece of technology and you’ll have to pay for technical support services. While the price range is compatible with other self storage software of its class, it is still unaffordable for many businesses. If you’re running a large enterprise though, it may be possible to get a discount.
There are other options available in the market. For example, some firms offer affordable prices when you purchase the product in the hopes that you’ll want to pay for technical support as well. Meanwhile, some firms use an opposite approach by charging a high price for the product but offering free customer service. Whatever the case, the most important thing is to carefully study the features offered by the self storage software.
As a self storage software, Domico is a pretty good option. Some of its notable functions include an ability to track marketing efforts, a one-page facility summary, site health check, color-coded site map, and a detailed history of customer transactions. Given all the positives and negatives of the Domico self storage software, it is up to you to decide if the features offered is right for your company. A demo is available in the company website if you wish to see how it works.
Are you looking for an affordable self storage solution that’s intuitive and user-friendly? If so, then the Tredd self storage software may be a good option. Unlike most other products in the market, the company doesn’t charge monthly or annual licensing fee. It is priced at $495 and the one-year Maintenance Plan which includes unlimited updates, unlimited support of the backup server, and technical support costs $249. It is also possible to purchase a single upgrade which is priced at $99.
Tredd makes the task of setting up the system easy for users. After purchasing the software, the building graphics are already provided and your business information entered. The billing cycle is also set; basically, all you have to do is install to software in begin. Some of the functionalities you can expect include ability accept payments from customers, view comprehensive reports, print letters, and add customers. Managing a self storage facility has become a lot easier.
The company has stayed updated with the latest trends in the industry. In fact, some would even consider it to be trailblazer. Its expanded gate now interfaces with the Falcon, SysCon/DigiGate, and PTI Falcon systems. Clients who don’t have a merchant account would also be able to process payments through PayPal. Your customers won’t know that you’re using the online payment method because Tredd’s software will process their credit card. Aside from the above benefits, there are many other features that would recommend the Tredd self storage software. These are:
• Point and click system – moving around the interface is quick, convenient, and requires limited technical knowledge.
• Easy database sorting – if you sort out your customers by typing in their first name, last name, unit ID (for property managers), and even phone number
• Internet archiving – your data can be archived and secured with a few clicks. Tredd’s has a backup server that compresses your database and encrypts it for security. This process protects your database against computer crashes.
• Zip code lookup – this feature comes in handy when you’re inputting customer information
• Ability to accept partial and full payments – you can also waive a late fee with just a few clicks
• 26 comprehensive reports – some of the reports that can be viewed include deposit, income, status list, late list, etc. Customized reports can also be created.
• Ease of editing/deleting – there are some software that makes it difficult to change or delete information that has been entered. Tredd recognizes that it is important to be able to quickly edit the data.
The features above are definitely something to think about. It can help make your firm a lot of productive and efficient. In addition, Tredd’s self storage software can work on any almost any kind of computer that runs on Microsoft Windows. So if you’re interested in this product, there’s no need to invest additional amounts in hardware. Given all these, it is not surprising that an increasing number of companies are choosing Tredd SS software as their self storage facility of choice.